Monday, February 9, 2009

Spaghetti Dinner

Click to play Dinner
Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox photobook

First I'd like to thank Du-Pars of Thousand Oaks for allowing us to have this event at their restaurant.

Yesterday was the Miss California International 2009 Spaghetti Dinner Extravaganza! It was not only a dinner, but an opportunity for contestants throughout Southern California to shop for wardrobe (trunk show by Crowns & Gowns) as well as check out an amazing skin care company (Become). Not only did future contestants attend, but I also shared my day with my family, Eddie, Dennis, Scott, Mrs. California International, and Miss Teen California International.

Thank you to all who attended...and a HUGE thank you to Crowns & Gowns, Become, and Cookie Lee for making this a truly unique Extravaganza.

1 comment:

Jill Knapp said...

Hi,
You look so pretty in the picture on the right.
Only 3 weeks until the Mrs. Idaho pageant. I can't wait! I am so excited now!! I love your web page.
Hope you are enjoying your title so far.

Jill Knapp