Tuesday, November 16, 2010

It's time...

Hi blogging world!

I've decided to end my blog, and really focus my energy on Heart2Heart's new website!!! I'm excited for the direction that it's headed in.

Some very exciting things going on for Heart2Heart! We have re-vamped our logo (complete with colors representing leukemia, lymphoma, and other blood cancers), I'll be doing a radio interview this week on behalf of Heart2Heart, and am working on some incredible fundraisers as well as seeking patients to hold marrow drives for. So if you know anyone, ANYWHERE let me know! Heart2Heart travels. :)

Thanks to all of my blog followers over the years! It's truly been an honor to share my experiences with the world. You can now follow my work with Heart2Heart at: Heart2Heart . Or you can follow us on Twitter or Facebook.

Wishing everyone the very best!!!

No comments: