Wednesday, October 22, 2008

AM 1400 KKZZ Interview

Click to play Radio Interview
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

Today I was a guest on the show "Locals Only" with Kelli McKay here in Ventura County on AM 1400! Kelli had contacted me through my non-profit organization's website, wanting me to be a guest on her show to discuss Heart2Heart. I thought that this was an incredible opportunity so I jumped at it! Not only did we discuss Heart2Heart, we also talked about my year as Miss California International and the International pageant system.

I also ran into a friend from high school who is a DJ and host on LIVE 105.5 FM. He actually had me do a couple of sounds clips, which was so much fun! Thanks to DJ Skitz and Kelli McKay for being so hospitable!

No comments: