Saturday, December 13, 2008

Camarillo Christmas Parade!

Click to play Camarillo Parade
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow
I had so much fun today in the Camarillo Christmas Parade. My dad borrowed a 1930's Model A convertible, a historical vehicle owned by See's Candies! It was so neat to see a car that had been kept up all of these years, and even more exciting that my dad drove me in it in the parade today! I am such a lucky girl that I was allowed to use it....thanks See's Candies!!

I was joined by Crowning Glory Productions, my parent's local preliminary to the California International Pageants. Appearing in the parade on their behalf was Jr. Miss Ventura County INTL- Julia Valenzuela, Miss Teen Gold Coast INTL-Dedria Brunett, Miss Teen Ventura County INTL- Katie Karp, Miss Gold Coast INTL- Allison Bowman, and Miss Ventura County INTL- Meghan Lopez.

1 comment:

John Mueller said...

Hey Hilary, It's John the official event photographer. It was great to meet you and your father yesterday and we ended up getting some great weather. Hope you had a great time. And if you'd like some of the photos I took, let me know and I'd be happy to share.