Monday, December 1, 2008

Festival of Trees

Click to play Festival of Trees
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

Today I was a model for the Optimist Club "Festival of Trees". This was a charity lunch, with all proceeds benefiting the Optimist Youth Homes and Family Services. Optimist Clubs from all over Southern California were asked to decorate a tabletop Christmas tree in whatever theme they wanted. Then we had the chance to purchase tickets to try and win our favorite tree!!! Of course I didn't put tickets in just one, I had to diversify my odds!

They had a wonderful lunch along with a fashion show which featured clothes from Damon and Draper! I had the chance to model a day and night look....and the runway was SUPER long!!!

After I modeled in the fashion show, it was time to see who won the trees! And to my surprise, I won the VERY first tree announced...."Return to Tuscany!!" SO COOL!!!!! Not only did my tree come with an array of gifts including an Olive Garden gift card (yum yum), I also got to keep the decorated tabletop tree. I had such a fun time today!

No comments: