Saturday, April 4, 2009

2009 Los Angeles Heart Ball

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Heart Ball
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

It was such an honor to be invited to the Los Angeles Heart Ball, which is an amazing event put on by the American Heart Association. I was joined by Shawn, Mrs. California International 2009 Sheryl Ellison, and her husband Ryan.

I'd like to start by saying that it was so cool to be at the Regent Beverly Wilshire Hotel...where "Pretty Woman" was filmed!! The food was INCREDIBLE....Chilean sea bass, mushroom raviolis, citrus salad, and YUMMY chocolate dipped treats!! I really do love chocolate! We also watched a wonderful show by the one and only Toni Braxton....WOW I wish I could sing like her!! The AHA was able to raise a substantial amount of money tonight, and I found that very exciting!

It was a magical night, and thank you so much the the American Heart Association for inviting me!!

No comments: