Sunday, June 14, 2009

My Send Off Party!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow:
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

This weekend my parents hosted a party in my honor so that my friends, family, and sponsors could wish me luck before I head to Chicago for the Miss International pageant! The party was at River Ridge Golf Club, and was decorated in shades of purple. About 70 people came to share in this wonderful evening with me. There was a really neat slide show presentation on all of the events I have taken part in since winning Miss California International, as well as some surprise certificates of accolades including my hometown mayor, and Congressman Elton Gallegly. I also previewed pieces of my wardrobe for the Miss International pageant since I knew all of my girlfriends would love a fashion show!

I felt so lucky to have won Miss California International...and becoming a part of the California International sisterhood has definitely surpassed my expectations. I've had a wonderful time sharing my year with Sheryl, Elise, and Jayne. Eddie and Dennis have been integral in my year, and have truly become a part of my family. Thank you so much to my parents and sister for throwing me such an amazing bash, and for your continual support, strength, and love. You're the best!

No comments: