Thursday, June 4, 2009

Talk of the Desert



After a few months, I finally returned to the city where I was crowned to be a guest on "Talk of the Desert", which is a 30 minute television program hosted by former Mrs. California International Melinda Read. I was so excited to accept this tv interview, and spend time with such a wonderful woman. She told me all about her experiences at the Mrs. International pageant, and that hosting "Talk of the Desert" was a direct result from her being Mrs. California International.

During the 30 program, we discussed Heart2Heart, Go Red For Women, what my year as Miss California International has been like so far, and what my plans for the future are. We actually ran out of time to talk.....it flew by!!!! I want to thank Melinda so much for inviting me as a guest on her talk show, it was truly an honor to have spent my morning with her. For more information you can visit her website: http://talkofthedesert.tv/

No comments: