Monday, August 11, 2008

Miss California International 2009 Pageant Finals!

Click to play Miss CA International!
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


On Sunday August 10, 2008 was the pageant finals at the Palm Springs Auditorium! The stage set was beautiful, completed with a sparkling crystal chandelier. Our opening number was to the song "Shopping for Labels" and it was a total blast! We wore gold sparkly tops, jeans, sunglasses, scarfs, and carried fully decorated shopping bags!! Mine were Godiva and Swarovski.....of course I would pick crystals and chocolate as my shopping bags! :)

I was so excited when they started announcing the Top 10 for Teen....both Miss Teen Gold Coast Dedria Brunett, and Miss Teen Ventura County Katie Karp were called! I was called as spot #7 of 10 in the Miss category. I really enjoyed having a big stage to model my outfits on!

At the time of coronation they also announced some extra awards....I had also won the Preliminary Interview Award! What an honor! I am so thankful that I am now a part of the California International sisterhood, and am looking forward to making a tremendous difference in my platform, Heart2Heart "Making Strides for Leukemia Awareness" as well as Go Red for Women which is an alliance that was created with the International pageant system! Enjoy the photos!!

No comments: