Saturday, August 23, 2008

A special note....

Click to play Thank you!
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

(watch the Smilebox Slideshow to see the official pageant competition photos of Hilary Gushwa, Miss California International 2009!)

Since I had some extra time today, I thought I'd take the time to make an extra special post! I received the photos from the pageant photographer, and though everyone might enjoy seeing some of the great quality pictures from the pageant!

I also wanted to make sure to thank several people! Thanks to several of the California International Sponsors: Flower Mart, Dr. Warren Stout, YogEssence, Shari's Berries, Stila Cosmetics, Pro Beauty To You, BECOME International, Crowns and Gowns, and Torgny & Co. Jewelers. You have all made such amazing donations to the pageant, and I sincerely appreciate everything you are doing to make this a wonderful year for me and my sister queens.

I also wanted to thank Eddie Peterson, the Director, and Dennis Cooke, the Administrator and Producer, who are the reasons behind the success of the California International Pageants. They are both such incredible men, and I look forward to a wonderful year with them!

1 comment:

bek said...

Congratulations Hillary!!! Welcome to the CA Int'l sister hood. I'm so proud of you. Wish I could have been there to see your big win!